• This can include a short video or power point presentation, photos, testimonials or further information.
• All media must be submitted in any of the following formats – Videos; mp4, mov, etc. / Documents; doc, docx, ppt, pptx, ppts, pdf / Photos; Jpeg
• Please keep photo files to a maximum of 5 photos per application – if more images are submitted only the first 5 will be submitted to the judges.
• Videos must be kept under 120 seconds and a maximum of 2 Videos per Applications – if more videos are submitted only the first 2 will be submitted to the judges – any videos over the time limit will not be submitted.
• Any hard copy marketing material can be sent to us if cleared with us first over email – we shall then discuss delivery details with you.
• Please note Media Evidence cannot be submitted without a completed application.
1. The MAWAs are free to enter and open to all businesses that have a base in the Midlands.
2. Entries are treated in confidence.
3. Entries must be electronic and in a single document.
4. Supporting information is not permitted unless it forms part of the entry document. A maximum of five insertions (e.g. tables, graphs or photos). Please be aware that any website links used within your entry will not be activated by the judges.
5. The maximum file size for any entry is 5MB. If your entry exceeds this word count or file size it will be disqualified by the judges.
6. Award winners will be announced at the MAWAs Dinner on the 17th November 2018.
7. Entry to more than one category is allowed provided a separate entry form is completed.
8. Applicants must be authorised to enter their organisation into the awards.
9. Entries should be in English and should be produced using Microsoft Word or similar.
10. Incomplete entries will not be judged.
11. All entries will be automatically acknowledged on receipt. Entry forms will become the property of the Midland Asian Wedding Awards and entries will not be returned.
12. Short-listed and winning entries will be publicised.
13. MAWAs reserve the right to withdraw an award from any applicant supplying false information within their entry.
14. Judges reserve the right to audit any information supplied.
15. The closing date for entries is 28th September 2018.
16. The short listed candidates will be subject to a public vote. The results of which will contribute towards 50 per cent of the overall score.
17. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these terms and conditions.
All entries received by the deadline will be judged and a final short-list will be drawn up.
It is anticipated that up to five finalists will be short-listed for each category award.
Following the announcement of the shortlist the voting process will open.
Each finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to the dinner and awards event on the 17th November 2018 when the winner will be announced. You must RSVP to confirm attendance. – please note this is a ticket for the single applicant any guests will need to purchase additional tickets.
Details of the dinner and awards can be seen at www.mawawards.co.uk